Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 11, 2018

H E L L O!!

You are not going to understand those words until you get into the so called
'senior' years and then the brain shuts down and you don't have to worry.
What else is there t do when you have no one to converse with . . . company is so much more fun, although quiet does have something to say for itself..smile.
Yep, I had one like it and it was used ;  housed down at the bottom of the cellar stairs;   now I walk down a long hall way to a laundry room filled with square wash tubs and dryers.
It was so good, hot and tasty but now the cup is empty so off for a refill..I'll be back!!

Aah!!!!Coffee!!!UM.........I thank Pa everyday for introducing me to hot black coffee, the taste, the aroma....aah!!!! Join me and wake up to a new day.   Um.....wonder what is in store for us.   I haven't turned on the television so have no idea what transpired in the night.....no changes over in the hospital wing, the same three windows are open, tv on in one, no movement in the other two;  probably cuddled up watching the television.  I know, you have read all those words before and probably will again but that is the way it is....nothing new and or different happens in a senior residence that we can talk about....ha.ha.ha....I am kidding...honest.....we are all so well behaved......

The morning sky is yet to be seen;  it is pitch black out there, no movement of any kind, not even a tree leaf.    No noise within, no one up and moving,  only me and I am not making any noise...yet....there is still time...smile!!!

Yesterday was a good day, all day, spent with granddaughter Erin watching "Queen" which has been excellent...an English series and well done.  They, the writers and producers, have followed history very well....a lot of the pre war year history.   If you haven't tuned in, try it, I think you will be reminded of some years back when you lived through some of the history.   

The cars are coming in and parking, one is backing in this morning...slowly....the car lights are reflected on the hospital wall and I can see the shadows of the trees on the hospital wing wall.  It is quite a sight to see, a bit eerie but beautiful showing all the curves of the tree limbs.  It is amazing what you can actually see when you look....smile!!!

With that, I will love you and leave you to your new day.  I hope it is the best one yet.   I hope you find folks to share time with;  sights to see;  maybe lunch out eating something rich and decadent adding a little 'poise' to the roundness of your shape.   Mine has improved with age...smile.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Share YOU with those you love and like; don't leave anyone out as everybody needs a hug these days....can't think of a time we didn't.   Hugs....good for you...the more you get the happier you are....go find out today...make those arms useful..use them.....oh....and they go along with that sparkle in your eye...the one everyone wants to know what YOU are up to....don't tell them, show them!!!   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment