Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 27, 2018

A Good Morning!!!

A Good Morning....not sure, it is very early and I have already had to put my glasses back together;  one lens wants out and doesn't want back in and I struggle as I have a need when it comes to small print, or any print any more.  I've been fooling around with the lens for awhile and have finally got the lens back in ,,,but...will it stay...hopefully long enough to get them repaired.   So...I had no plans but now I do...smile.

It is pitch black out there in the parking area.   no one up over at the hospital wing....no cars coming in, no noise either out there or in here.....um.....maybe I should go back and hunker down in my chair and skype  later when and if I find something to blog about.   I didn't go anywhere.   I didn't do anything exciting.  I had a quiet yesterday and worked on the puzzle but didn't find many pieces.   I did read awhile and that was a pleasure....a quiet day.....

SO......what will today bring?   Weather may be wet according to the television folks;   rain and more rain predicted.   I don't have to go out but I do enjoy a walk in the rain, always have.....a maybe....smile......I will probably get as far as the mail box!!!

I did get some of the kitchen cupboards cleaned;  have a couple to go but not sure I want to continue with that job......think I'd rather run away.....um.....wonder who I can talk into wanting my company;   maybe, just maybe, I can talk one of the girls into lunch out....sometimes that does get some attention.  smile!!!

So, you can see life goes on at a very snail pace and there is nothing to blog about, brag about, complain about....um.....maybe I can think of something.......smile!!!!

Go, have yourself a good day all day.  Take advantage of the 'bad' weather and hunker down, rest and relax and catch up with yourself tomorrow....smile!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....love one another..and save a tiny bit for me...Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment