Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 22, 2018

Good Morning To YOU!!!!

I think it is called 'attitude';    we all need an attitude....just to survive each day as it comes.   So much to do, so much to say, so much to feel...yep!!!  each day is just filled with possibilities....I need a refill so I can get a jump start on my day....be right back!!!

AAH!!!!  Black hot coffee....um.....I'm sipping and getting ready for a new day.  I have no plans, but....I'm thinking.....a trip to the grocery store is going to happen as I am getting low on some of the good things....no bread for toast..um...how did that happen???  Someone ate it all up ...wonder who...couldn't possibly be me....smile.....or give the girls a list when they go shopping and leave the choosing to them..they have such good taste.....yum....they laugh when my list has 'just one jelly doughnut';   they have no idea what a sweet tooth I have.    So......I am off to make my list.   I am off to get dressed in case I get an invitation to walk the aisles....smile.....one more trip to the kitchen, check out the refrigerator, the cupboards, and add a few items to my growing list....thinking of a juicy hamburger on a bun, with a pickle and some white onion....maybe, just maybe a little box of ice cream.....and you can tell I have not had my breakfast yet...smile.....um...wonder what is out there...no much...nothing sweet.....toast is good, I can always put some jelly on it.    So....join me for breakfast time, enjoy your food and your day and be as good as you can be;  I know, I know, it is hard...but try....smile.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment