Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 12, 2018

Good Morning!

YOU KNOW and I KNOW this is good advice.....follow your own path.....be good, be kind, be YOU!!!
and a walk out through the door.....come on....I cannot spend all that money by myself....I could make a good try but it would be much more fun with YOU along..smile.   

A new day, pitch black out in the parking area, some cars in, some spaces to be filled yet.   No lights on over there this morning.  Folks sleeping in.   Right now one cannot see the color of the sky or the trees, daylight has a way to come and silence prevails.    Silence is healing....or is it?   It gives you time to dwell ...and that can be good and/or bad.   It all depends on you and where your mind is at this moment;  I'd say most would turn over and get more "z's" and then the early birds chirp and wake everyone up so it really is like a 'losing battle'..might as well get up and join the early morning crowd.....but...not unless you have to...smile.....YOU do what is best for YOU!!!

My coffee cup is empty, the TV is not on with the news of the day as yet....there is no noise of any kind around here so I think I will go and fill my cup, turn on the TV and hunker down in my chair and find out what transpired during the night hours.   Have yourself a good day, all day.  Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment