Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Ha,ha,ha.....this picture reminded me of 'anticipation' which we are feeling today as our Donaleo is taking off for Japan...a new job.....teaching.....not sure how long his tenure is but it will seem longer and longer as we will miss having him home.  A new adventure.   A new job.   A new exciting time in his life and our Erin gets to join him later on.    They are young, full of dreams, moving on with their lives and it is exciting to be a part of all the plans and listen to the tales of what they have in mind for their future.   Teaching is a big part of their lives and that will mean traveling as far as they are concerned.  I am sure they hope to travel the whole world before they retire at a future time.   I am hoping that after he settles in, he will be writing and telling us tales of his time in China.    Time will tell and I have to be patient and give him time to 'just get there'  smile.

Our sky is colorful this morning.   What is that saying about 'sailors take warning';  not sure how it goes, been awhile since I heard those words.    At the moment, not a leaf is stirring.  The roof top of the hospital wing is frosty along the eves.  The roof top above the icy edge is clear so maybe it is not as cold as it was yesterday.  I am not going out to find out..smile.

I don't know if you know what ocular migraines are, but I seem to get them a lot more often than I want.  They come quietly and raise a little misery for awhile but then I appreciate it when they leave.    I am not enjoying the one I am having at the moment so I think I will go away and rest the eyes....hope for a short visit and get on with my day.    Know I would rather be visiting YOU, but beggars cannot be choosers, so the old adage goes.     Know I wish you a great day, all day.  I hope you have places to go and things to do and you find reasons to smile today.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment