Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 1, 2018

A New Year!!

Our biggest hope for the New Year is a bit of wealth, a lot of health and the continued love of our family and friends.    A NEW YEAR....how quickly it has arrived and I think each one of us is looking forward to a 'good' year....at least we will all strive to make it so.     One day as it comes and do your best....that is the key to success....try it and you will see it works for YOU.

The Court Yard is pitch black, no one up and about over at the hospital wing.  A few cars coming in, parking and off to work for the day.    The sky is black this time of the morning, the lights that trim the hospital building are on and look like little stars surrounding the roof tops.  No lights on so no one has awakened yet.   My body clock is set for 'early' and nothing I say or do changes that...a life time habit I gather and one that is no conducive to change.  I have already finished my first cup of coffee, so....off I go for a refill....be right back!!

Here I am...ready or not...

My little saying needs a new copy as this one is getting wrinkled and I don't want to lose my words of wisdom.  "Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. (David Avocado Wolfe).    A good resolution for the new year.  2018.....wow.....and I go all the way back to 1924......old as the hills...ha.ha.   well, some of you are thinking it.   Numbers are just numbers, age is much more than that...it is wisdom...it is living...it is loving...it is who and what you are.  Do not get caught up in the numbers game....live each day as it comes and be the best you can be.   

I am off to watch a bit of news, enjoy my hot black coffee and wish I had a great big coffee bun to go with it, on second thought some ham and eggs would be much better but to have those I'd have to put my shoes on and go out the door and I am much to lazy for that.    Beggars cannot be choosers....so toast it is.

Have yourself a good day all day, make the beginning of your NEW YEAR special, just like YOU.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and share the love you feel for those you truly care about.     Go....what are you waiting for?????   

No comments:

Post a Comment