Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Emma!!

Emma says Happy New Year!!!   She really does not like fire crackers at any time of the year but seeing we ushered a New Year in , she tolerates it..for the minute;  silence fits her wishes more, quiet times, snoozing and comfortable....a dogs life....and she is content.   Our Emma is a sweetheart ...just look at that face....isn't she a beauty!!!!

A new day about to begin and family members are on the move.   I would like to tell you they are on their way here for a visit but that is not what is about to happen.   Each one has a 'chore' to do;  a friend to help;   a trip to take;   and sad to say it is not in this direction.    I can be selfish in my wants but I have to pay attention to their needs.    I will see them when the time is right, so all it takes is patience....what is that saying?  "patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom in a woman but never in a man"....sometimes the truth hurts..ha.ha...I'm teasing....we all need to practice patience, so put it on top of your to-do list this year.

It is early, probably around five thirty a.m. right now;  the parking lot is pitch black, no lights on in the hospital wing, no movement of any kind so the new day has not yet begun.    I opened the door to look outside and it is pitch black out there, no light in the sky as yet, the new day has yet to be....no hurry, it will get here soon enough.   I am in no hurry....who wants to put shoes on at this time of the morning...not me!!!

So, I will love you and leave you as I wish you a good day ... all day.   I hope there is love in your life;  smiles on your faces;   a time for a bit of exercise and a short walk around the block;  fresh air is good for you.   Be YOU, go...be kind, be gentle, be the reason someone smiles today.  There is something special about starting the New Year with a hug and a smile.    Practice, practice, practice....today is going to be special...just like YOU....Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment