Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 8, 2018

Good Morning!!

Good Morning.  I know, I have shown the picture a dozen times, but it doesn't hurt a bit to see ti again and think about it....Kindness....we can use a bit or a lot, depending on how we feel about sharing ourselves.....think about that......be Kind today....Be YOU.

I am looking out the window to a black courtyard, no windows open over at the hospital wing;  it is much too early......I am up......wonder what it feels like to sleep in...guess I'll never know.

I had a good yesterday, spend with Christine and Erin, some special TV programs...if you have't been watching "Queen" you are missing a good show.   I had envelopes to do for Christine and that is always a fun job.   It keeps me busy and I get treated royally...lunch out and I get to choose....um......I'm thinking a juicy hamburger with pickles.

The parking lot is pitch black.  No lights at all over at the hospital wing;  everyone cozy and asleep ...early morning...very early..smile.

I have Saturday cowboys on.....what else?   I am going to be lazy and hunker down in my chair, maybe go back to sleep for a bit, or not....once awake I usually stay awake...then later in the day... if I sit down...snooze....ha.ha.   I bet you do the same.

So.  I am off for a coffee refill.  Feet up....Cowboys on......life is good on a Saturday morning.   Feel pretty good, no complaints....wait a minute and I'll think of something...smile!!!

Have yourself a good, no  a great day,  all day...doing exactly what YOU want to do.    Be good, be kind, be gentle...Go with love ....and blessings for the entire day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment