Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 21, 2018

Still Here!!!


EMMA

Good morning.   It looks cloudy and cold outside my window this morning.   No activity out there, no cars  moving, coming or going, a quiet time and the macadam is filled with small puddles so it must have rained during the night.    I've been here at the computer for a few hours now, just fooling around, trying to think of things to say but there really is nothing new or different to report...write about...talk about....well...some days are like that...smile.

I will give you a time out so you can do what you like to do and I will go for a refill, hunker down, watch the television news and wait for the hours to go bye so I can put my shoes on and go out the door....I haven't had an invitation as yet but you know that old saying about 'living in high hope'.....I ignore the despair part.....that's easy to do!!!


So with little or nothing to write about, I am going for a refill of coffee, hunker down in my easy chair and SULK!!!!    Um...haven't done that for awhile....better practice...smile!!!

Go...have yourself a good day, all day ....doing the things you love to do.....and a few of the things you do even like to do.    Be kind to your family and friends.....make someone laugh out loud today just because you can.    Go....be YOU.   Enjoy the day.  Hugs.






No comments:

Post a Comment