Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 4, 2018

Good Morning this New Day!

I don't have one of these for breakfast but I cannot help thinking one would b e delicious...hot coffee, a bit of toast...oh well, maybe another morning!
I don't think I can post this often enough ...a reminder to be K I N D  today and every day, why not it doesn't cost anything in money but it shares a big heart , a calm soul and a loving person...now that is something special.
A favorite picture, a place I would love to be,  some moves are necessary but the heart remains in a place of contentment and beauty.    Rocks are the symbols of our existence , the more we study them the more we find some true mysteries and listen to the tales they tell.    

At the moment it is pitch black outside my window;  morning has not started yet, the blackness of the night sill remains.   The cars are coming into the parking lot slowly, another work day for some, another day to do good deeds for others.   A good thing we have choices.  

I wish you a 'good' day, all day....I hope you find what you are looking for.....some will, some wont...but do not give up as your day is either here or coming soon.    Work your way into it and find reasons to be happy you are alive and well....some folks aren't.....a prayer, a wish, a bit of comfort..all yours to do...so go and do it....today...all day.

Be You and share!  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment