Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Good Morning!!!

 Good Morning!!!  Good Morning!!!   A New day is dawning, or soon will be, it is pitch black outside right now.   No hospital window lights on;   no cars coming in;  dark and much to early to be up and about. . . but some of us just have to pay attention to the body clock and a life time of early risings;  so....up we get and have no rhyme or reason for starting off our new day so early....there is nothing open, no lights on, no people moving;  no cars moving...the smart folks are hunkered down under the covers, off in dreamland enjoying the sights and sounds of places they would like to be.   The coffee is hot and good.  The quiet is restful and the mind is searching for things to write about.   So off I go to plot and plan my day in search of some place interesting to visit;  well a trip to the grocery store is always interesting especially when you leave your list at home.  So, do not give up, I may yet find something interesting or someone interesting to share with you...or you can join me in a 'sulk' haven't had one of those in awhile.    It is a new day...so make the best of it....I am off to watch some news, hunker down in my easy chair and if I am lucky I'll snooze a few more hours away as there is nothing open at five a.m., even at six it is hard to find someone willing to share time...coffee...oh well, I will fill my cup, turn on the TV, hunker down in my chair and not make a move until I absolutely have to...join me.....hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment