Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 6, 2018

Today...All Day!

A favorite picture;  yes, I know I have shown it before, probably a dozen times, but isn't it great....there is something about an old barn, an old tree, a beaten path, or an old wrinkled face . . . life . . . love.

An old painting of mine.   A cowboy and his dog.   Old barn wood made a beautiful frame.
A favorite picture I have shown a dozen times ...isn't a  beauty!!!  I think so. 

Good morning.  How are you this morning?   It is pitch black out in the parking lot, cars are in, workers are in, no lights on in the hospital wing so they are off to a quiet start today.   I have been sitting here at the computer for hours, poking about on the key board getting no where special...just wishing i had lots of news to share...um....news????  Let me see!!!!

Nope!!!!  Nothing special...a new day....things to find to do....maybe some paper work for Christine;  envelopes need addressing..um....I can do that.   Patricia is off visiting Jock and I am having a hip problem from a fall....well everyone has to have a fall now and then....not sure how it happened but it is amazing how fast one tries to get up when down...smile.

I hope this day is a good day for each and every one of you.    I hope there is warmth and sunshine before the day is over.   Right now it doesn't look like much but a dark blob out my window.  The same person is awake in the hospital wing , others all asleep.   A new day soon, but no one is in a hurry to wake up and get going.  I think that is a good idea and I am going for a refill and hunker down in my chair and turn on the TV and find out what happened in the night.   Nothing special I hope...just a slow easy day with no cares...sounds good to me....um...is that a sign of age???   Well, I am aged....let us hope it continues for a while more...smile.

Go...do something you have been wanting to do....I have no idea, but if it is something special ..go for it...enjoy the day....take a friend along.....be happy today..all day.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment