Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 27, 2018

6:22 A.M....March 27;, 2018

Good morning.  The cars of the workers are coming into the parking lot very slowly this morning.  It is pitch black outside with the exception of a small light on the side of the hospital building.  The shades are all drawn and there are no lights on in the rooms;  folks are sleeping in....and that is a good thing.

It is Tuesday all day;   wonder what is in store for each of us.   I have no plans....not awake yet and my coffee cup is empty so I am going for a refill.....I'll be back, no crawling back under the covers for another forty winks.....I want my audience alert, awake....ha.ha.ha....I can hear what you are thinking!!!!

AAH!!!!  Coffee, hot and black and tasty;  all I need is a big fat jelly doughnut but you have  heard these words a dozen times....'there is nothing good in this house'...no sweets....bread for toast but that just is not the same!!!!  Do you remember those long crullers?   yum!!!  I do but I never see them around here, it must be a New England thing.   

So....off I go to hunker down in my chair, watch some TV news and maybe, just maybe, snooze for a bit more...or not...coffee is pretty tasty and seconds wakes one up in a hurry..smile.    So!!!!!!  Go!!!!!  Have yourself a good day, all day ....doing what you want and like to do.   Save the hard chores for later when both eyes are open and the job will get done a lot faster....or let it go for another day...smile!!!!   Have yourself a good day, all day, stay healthy, wealthy and wise....a good combination....find someone you love to hug and give them one from me.    find someone to share some food with;  pancakes for breakfast isn't all bad, a few berries and you have a feast.    Go....be YOU.....enjoy TODAY.....live...love and be YOU!!!!Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment