Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Tuesday Morning in March!!

A Tuesday Morning and St. Paddy's Day has come and gone.   The corn beef and cabbage was delicious and the only thing missing was the Irish Soda Bread.
Wonder if there are any left overs!!!
Cherry Blossom time in Washington, D.C,    When I lived there, many years ago, I used to climb the cherry tree but that was a very long time ago and I am afraid I couldn't lift my ankle today...smile.

So time marches on and the month of March along with it.    It is now after five a.m., don't have to be up but the body clock says other wise.   Cars are moving in slowly, the workers for the hospital.  There are no lights on over there but soon will be.   A new day and hopefully a good day for those confined to their hospital beds. 

My coffee cup is empty and that will never do.   I am off for a refill and to blog....sleep on, if you can, there is no rush to start a new day unless you have so many things to do you have to get an early start.   I need a refill and there is no one to fill my cup but me...so...off I go for a refill and blog a bit and spend a little time with YOU!!!  I don't think you know how important you are in my life....I'd be lost if I didn't have you in it....so go..be bright and beautiful and fill your day with sunshine thoughts and lots of good deeds.   Be YOU!!!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment