Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday is here!!

Good Morning....Good Saturday morning.  The sun is shining, no breeze as the trees are still, the cars are parked for the day and the workers already busy with their new Saturday...all day...work, work work!!!  And a good thing!!!
It is only the 10th of March so I have a long way to go to do a good deed or two....warmth, sunshine, maybe a walk around the block...aah!!!!
I'd rather be here walking along the pier talking to the resident seagulls;  I miss Brookings.
Yep, feel just like this as it is early morning and I really got up much too early.....bad habits die hard...smile.
We waited for the weekend to get here.....it is here....sunshine, warmth, not a leaf stirring, cars all parked in the parking lot for the day and the blinds are all open over in the hospital wing.   Say a little prayer for those who are confined, hopefully they will get better and be back to their apartments soon.   I am still sniffling but not bad;  hopefully the sunshine will help to dry up the germs in the system today.  I don't want to be sick!!!  I can't think of anyone who does...smile!!!   So.....I did not go anywhere yesterday.   I did some reading and some entertaining.   A tea party is always fun and the cookies are gone so I had better plan a store trip for some more.   I could bake as I do have a stove with an oven...smile.  but....I seem to have lost my desire for baking...don't seem to want to bake anymore and that is a sure sign of 'old age';  not that I am of old age...smile....I think the word I am looking for is 'ancient';   yep, hit the mark running and a new decade leads to the big one....and the new decade starts with ninety and goes on up...wonder if I will hit that 100 mark....um....not sure I would wish that on me....smile.....the wrinkles are becoming inroads and one look in the mirror shows an old lady who looks a lot like my grandmother;  well, I always thought she was a beautiful woman, and she was, so what am I complaining about!!!   Go...have yourself a day to remember;  be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment