Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Month...M A R C H!!!

                                       Wishful Thinking!!!!

Nope, I did not get an invitation to a tropical island...sigh!!!!   I didn't get an invitation anywhere but it is only March..a new month...something about March winds...probably get some before the month is over.    This morning is bright and beautiful.  It is quiet.   It is always very quiet around here in the mornings as folks are not in a hurry to put both feet on the floor....another half hour..snooze....but....not me, I am one of those early morning folks , a life time habit, and one I am used to so cannot complain....even if and when I do..smile!!!

It is Thursday and new beginnings;  hopefully a few trips to the mall this month to just window shop, look and see what is out there that is new and different and get a little walking exercise around the store fronts.  I am going to have to think new shoes for summer;  an open toe????  have to go and look and see what is out there style wise....and check the prices....that is what will determine if the old shoes can do one more season...smile.

So...I had a quiet day yesterday and that is not at all bad....today, the sun is out, the day beginning and I have high hopes of going out the door and have a walk in the sunshine.   It is so nice when the weather cooperates. 

So...I have no news....family members are all fine....no one complaining...it wouldn't do any good anyway...smile.....

Be good, be kind, be upbeat and share YOU with those you like and love.   Have yourself a day to remember.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment