Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Morning!

Somewhere there is a bugler playing a wake up call....creating a moan or two as sleeping in on a Sunday morning seems like the right thing to do!!
I was going to tell you...something....but what?   
Yep, candy at the ready to fill Easter baskets....it is no use hiding it as I know where it is..smile!!!

Hey, Sunday morning...again...didn't I just say that?   It is closing in on March and soon we will be singing about April showers....Al Jolson comes to mind....smile.    It is pitch black out my window and there is no moving vehicles out in the parking area;  hardly any cars parked for the day...yet....they will be rolling in soon.   A new day, a work day for some even though it is Sunday morning.   I am going off to breakfast this morning with daughter Christine;  not sure if Patricia and Erin will join us;  probably too early for them.    Maybe not...time will tell...smile!!

We had a good 'supper' out at our favorite hamburger joint last evening and had no complaints....The conversation was interesting in that wedding plans are in the air and the time is getting shorter.   The who, why, when, where and what to wear made for lively conversation as the ideas flowed and plans cemented...well ..for the moment...smile.

So.....I am off to a new day, time out with the girls, maybe I'll order a blueberry pancake for my breakfast out this morning, although ham and eggs has a good ring to it...or biscuits and gravy...I'll make my mind up when I get there.   Right now my coffee is hot and tasty;   'good to the last drop' and I need  a refill.   I will go...hope your day is 'wonderful'....filled with a lot of love and joy and a few special Sunday morning goodies to enjoy.   Be good.....Be Kind......Be a person you can count on and 'do good deeds' today and every day....YOU are a necessary light in our world..so....'shine'.
Let me see now....where are my shoes?   What shall I wear?   Looks cold out there ..um...better wear a sweater or jacket....yes....off I go but I will be back.   Have yourself a good day, all day, and be a guiding light making someone you know smile from 'ear to ear'.....go....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment