Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Good Morning!!

Some mornings you wake up with thoughts just like this.....but hopefully you have your running shoes on....

Good morning!!   It is pitch black out in the courtyard, and well it should be at this time of the morning.  I don't think the hands of the clock have circled around to five a.m. yet....my desk clock is not working this morning, have to have Christine come and take a peek at it.  Not sure what I unplugged but it was a wire that should have been left alone.

No light from the sky yet, but a light on the side of the hospital building that helps the early morning workers find their parking spot.   Pitch Black is a good name for early morning....hard to find your way so having one night light on the side of the hospital wing is good.    No lights on inside, unusual, um.....it must be earlier than I think...I'd get up and go look at the clock but if I did I'd probably find my way back to bed.   I got up, plugged in the coffee pot and headed for the computer;  now I am wondering if I should have just gone back to bed.   Nah....once awake I stay up....no sleeping in....although the thought has crossed my mind to try it.....um.....

No new news;  nothing happened yesterday, an in day with a drop in or two and a cookie break.   So, I think I will put my shoes on later and talk Patricia to a run to the card shop so I can find some 'words' to send for the upcoming holiday...sunshine, words of praise and love, friendship, family, so much to celebrate, all wrapped up in Spring sunshine, a misty day or two, and a new season and reason to enjoy life.    How lucky we are!!   

Have a good day...a day to remember....a day of love and sweet words...that is what Mondays are for.....you already knew that....well...go.....enjoy...share you with those you love and like.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment