Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Time!!

Our mother cat always chose the linen cabinet to have her kittens. . . can't blame her, looks pretty comfortable to me!!
One of my favorite pictures.   There is something about daisies that make one smile.
and having a daughter and granddaughter like these two is sure to make you smile.
Good morning.   I have been here at the computer for some time, sort of day dreaming ...what to write about???   grey skies, a bit of lavender, no breeze, still trees, cars moving in for a days work at the hospital wing and silence....the start of a new day.

The month of March is fading.  It is the 28th already and we can look forward to April showers, sunshine, walks out in a fair breeze.  Time has a way of flying bye and before long we will be complaining of hot weather....or not, some love it .....beach weather...um...a trip to the beach might be just what is needed come late Spring.    Maybe, just maybe, we can get our act together and 'do' a beach trip....sounds good to me.....are you going to go to the beach this year?   I hope so, hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy the sun and the sand....um...sounds good to me.

Yesterday was a good day, all day, went browsing in the junker stores and did find a book to buy;  just one more added to the 'must' read list and fill the shelves of the bookcase....better get to reading soon or I will run out of shelf space.  Once read, I can pass a book on to the library upstairs and share with friends.  Speaking of books I have the ladies reading "Suds in Your Eyes" , a Mary Laswell book some forty years old.  They are enjoying it and passing it on.  There is something about three old ladies building a fence out of beer cans....wonder why we didn't think of that....smile!!!

So....it is time to think of putting shoes on;   sad we have to wear them but a must....next time around I think I'll look for a beach area then I wont have to wear shoes.   Um,   a walk along the beach,  has a good sound to it.   Wonder if I can find any 'takers'...smile.   Worth a try.

So, go....have yourself a good day all day doing what you love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....make today one of your best.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment