Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Night!!

Drapes are drawn....after nine and I thought I'd take time out to say good night and sweet dreams.

It was a quiet day ...all day....had some drop in company and enjoyed some conversation about places and faces that we all enjoy.   

It has been a quiet day.   The weather has been iffy;  supposedly some showers but they never came.  It was a bit colder than it has been but that was because the sun didn't want to come out and yet, it didn't want to rain either...spring weather...takes a bit of getting used to.

There is not a cookie left in this place....all gone....guess I will have to put my order in when the ladies go to Costco to shop this week.    I never run out of tea bags as I always get that huge box with at least one hundred bags so it takes a bit of time to get to the bottom of the box.   But cookies do not have 'shelf life'  ha,ha,  um.....wonder how come???   Can't imagine...can you?

Ron came for a visit and we had a great conversation about the West.   He has a huge collection of Western novels and I have been invited to borrow a book or two when I want to follow a Western theme.....I have some of my own but not the same author.   I need to take time to read more....I have a lot of catching up to do.  I have loaned out some of my books and have the ladies enamored with "Suds In Your Eyes" a Mary Laswell book..probably goes back a good thirty years....funny and well written. 

So...it is 9:23  P.M. , back to my TV and hot tea..yum.....so.....sweet dreams....I'll be back tomorrow.   Sleep tight.   Consider yourself hugged..smile!!



No comments:

Post a Comment