Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Morning 6:06am

Good morning.   It is 6:07 AM the eleventh of March and it is pitch black out there in the parking lot.   Nothing moving, not even a breeze.  Not even one blind open over in the hospital wing.   Silence....quiet.....you could hear a pin drop if someone dropped one...I don't think anyone is up and moving around here.   No noise of any kind.   Silence is really awesome when you sit still and just listen.   For a few seconds stillness prevails.....deep blue sky;  unmovable trees, not a bit of a breeze....a new day...a Sunday.....church day for many.....and I believe it is the start of day light savings time.   Pay attention to the clocks tonight and 'spring ahead'!!

I am not enjoying a head cold;   I can think of other things I would rather enjoy....breakfast out would be a start but with the sniffles I am destined to stay put and suffer in silence.....well not completely ..... groan and moan is suppose to help you get over what ails you...said no expert at all......

So, I am off to refill my coffee cup.   I have no news of any value that I can think of;  I have wants...I have needs....I have wishes....but it would mean I'd have to wake up to list them all and I think I would rather hunker down in my chair, turn on the television , put my feet up and sulk....so......while I am busy sulking, be my guest and open your door, walk out and go to the nearest restaurant and order some blueberry pancakes, hot coffee or cocoa and enjoy.    Be good, be kind, be YOU and have yourself a wonderful day, don't pay any attention to that sniffling, sneezing, blowing wreck waiting for a reprieve.    I don't want a cold bug.....I want some fresh squeezed orange juice and there isn't any....I want some blueberry pancakes and there isn't any.....come to think of it, I really don't want anything but to go back to bed and let the rest of the day go bye....... so.....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU and have a good day all day.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment