Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 29, 2018

Stuff!!

There are days when you do feel like a bird in a gilded cage.....so open the door and fly free.....today may just be that kind of a day but it is much too early to tell right now...the court yard is pitch black, the one little light on the side of the hospital building does not throw off much light.  The car have no trouble finding their way in,  a little street light helps pave the way.

A picture from the archives...The entrance to the Louvre.  a day to remember;   not enough time to see all there is to see....um...wonder if I will ever have another opportunity to make a trip back there.  It would be well worth it....the only thing missing is money....

The court yard is pitch black...not a car moving.  No lights on in the hospital wing.  They are moving slow this morning a sit is already six thirty nine a.m. and not a sign of anyone coming or going.   I am moving...to the kitchen for a refill, my coffee cup is empty and that will never do....be right back!!!

AAH!!!!!  Coffee!!!! 

Today is Thursday all day, wonder what is in store for us.  I have not made any plans for today.   I will have to check with the girls and see if anyone is up to an outing.   I might suggest a trip to Manchester and I'll buy lunch...or maybe they have an idea;  I'll check and see.

Meanwhile, go...have yourself a good day all day.  I am sure there are places you want to go, things you want to do and you are probably still sleeping dreaming.....

The courtyard is silent.   No lights on over in the hospital wing, unusual...I've already mentioned it so you can see it is unusual.    Ah,  a car just came in,   a late start, but here....a new work day for someone.   As for me, I am not awake yet...working on it...coffee helps.....Got a refill so am in good stead..smile!!!   I love the color of the sky this time of day;  it is lavender more than blue but baby blue....soft, nothing moving, not a leaf or a bush...still...quiet....ah!!!  early morning!!!

A time of day to reflect....think....plan.....and wake up!!!   Have yourself a good day, all day...doing what you love to do best.    Be good, be kind, be gentle.....Go with God and you can't go wrong....be a friend....be a lover...be YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment