Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 15, 2018

It is Thursday all day!!!

Join this soldier mentally and say a prayer for the unknown soldier and all of the men and women who serve.

It is going to be a lovely day so make plans to make good use of all the seconds  and spread a little love and joy.

What is the name of that song...."On a Clear Day"  la, la, la,...stop and look around you......

me too......smile.........you know you couldn't do without my good morning.....what??? what is that you said?   I didn't hear it....smile.......
Thursday morning and it is not even seven a.m....actually late for me as I am usually up and ready to blog by five...or so....but today I wanted my coffee hot and early....aah.....now the other eye will open.

Granddaughter Erin had her back go out and that is painful as we can all attest.....she did get to the doctor so is not as crooked as she was yesterday;   strange how the back goes out without warning bu then, if we think about it, we do abuse our backs without a second thought.    She will be fine, thank God, and she will have to remember to take it slow and easy as that kind of pain is not fun, come to think of it, no pain is .....so be sure you take good care of you today.   

I'd like to be writing a lot of fun words for you to read this morning but I didn't get to go anywhere yesterday.  We were all ready and anxious to go for a spin but the bus was not....maybe another day soon.   The plan was to take us to the Sub base but the bus refused to go.....I think we need a new bus.    So....staying in was not all bad, television was on with a show or two but I found some reading material and got caught up in that.   It was just a very quiet day and we can all use one of those.....television, good book, company dropping in....a good day..all day....and drop in treats from family members...aah...what is there to groan and moan about?????  Nothing!!!!!   Well, I suppose I could think of something....ha,ha,ha......so.....I will love you and leave you with a promise to be back.....no, no, don't run for the door....I'll be good.......or.....not???? 


No comments:

Post a Comment