Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sunday!!

My clock says 4:35 AM and it is the 4th of March, 2018....in case you forgot..smile!!
No light as yet, still pitch black out there
Hopefully heading for a new day, bright and beautiful, Sunday Morning and the church folks will be getting up and ready for a good start.

How are you this morning?  or...is it too early to tell!!

I am having my coffee cup empty at an alarming rate...smile....hot, tasty and I'm off for a refill already...don't go away!!

AAAH!!!!!  Coffee.....a life saver.....hot....tasty.....eye popping and it is 4:42AM, the fourth day of March, 2018.....has a nice ring to it...now to finish the blog and go back to bed.....

What to talk about????   Not a thing I can think of as it is not the right brain hour;  the brain is smart and knows it needs a bit more sleep and after I say good morning to you, I am heading back to bed...4:44AM...much too early....

I think I have got it wrong though...I am drinking hot black coffee.....and I don't think that is a sleep maker;   taste pretty good though!!

So, know I am thinking about you.  I am hoping you are snoozing and enjoying beautiful dreams.   I hope when it is your time to get up, your day is going to be special..just like you.......SO!!!!  Go on enjoying your sleep...I am going to try and get back to sleep...which I am sure is a lost cause as once awake it seems I am destined to stay that way...but...I have a good book going....so..off I go....wish me luck....I am hoping for a good day, all day...and of course...I wish YOU the same. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU....be special today..all day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment