Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, March 22, 2018

Good Thursday Morning!!!

Time to check the garden beds and see what beautiful flowers are popping up along with the lovely Spring weather....even that little bit of rain in the night didn't make us worry as we know the sunshine will come and dry up
'all that rain' and our new day will be bright and beautiful....I hope...smile!!!!  At this time of the morning, the sky is a shade of blue but more grey than blue.  The tree tops are still, nothing is moving and the hospital shades are drawn , not a light on in any of the rooms facing the entrance road.    There is a reflection of an old lady in my window pane this morning;  uncombed hair, glasses perched on the end of the nose, a thoughtful look...or a not awake yet look on the face reflected in the window pane.    Oh...it's me!!!!!  Smile.......I need a refill...off I go to have some more hot coffee, find something to go with it and you know that there is nothing good in this house....how can there be when I am here to eat it before it has a chance to reach a plate.....finger food...ha.ha.

I am wishing you, each and every one of you who follow my few words of....wisdom???...ha.ha.  I wish...bet you do too.....I want you to have a good day all day;  stay healthy and happy.....get some of those chores done and out of the way....then...go out the door and take a walk around the block if you do not get an invitation to join a friend for a few hours out and about.....be of good cheer..smile a lot.....put that sparkle in your eyes and do not pass your church of choice without going in and lighting a candle for those who have gone on to bigger and better life styles.....be generous, be kind, be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment