Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 23, 2018

Good Friday Morning!!

Coffee....aah!!!  Hot, tasty, an eye opener....awakens the taste buds and a bit of a yen for something to go along with it...coffee cake is good.....toast if you have to...smile.....I had a big coffee bun with frosting...aah....the body knows what it knows...smile!!!

It is pitch black out my window for the most part but that little side light on the wall of the building across the way lights up the parking area for the incoming workers.   A new day.   It is only a little after five a.m...even the birds are having a time trying to awaken.    March 23rd...5:42 AM......the start of a brand new day....um....wonder what is in store for us!

Speaking the word 'store' reminds me that I want to go to a store where they sell yarn as I am in need of more for the afghan I am working on.  I have a home for it but have to get it done first and shades of green are needed for the finished product.   It is always such a boon when an afghan is finished and ready for its new home. 

Yesterday has become a memory of a day well spent.   The weather threatened all day but actually did nothing special.  Isn't there some old adage about that?   I think so... 'weather is weather whether we like it or not'....as my friend would say, 'it is what it is', not much we can do about it but enjoy it no matter what.

So, put the Prayer of Serenity to work for you today:  "God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."  Go!!!  Be YOU!!!! Make your world bright and beautiful and share the benefits of a good relationship...you know....a hug, a kiss, a pat on the back, kind words, and of course smiles with your eyes....YOU can do it....GO!!!!   Have a day to remember!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment