Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A New Morning!!!

I'm only a bird in a gilded cage...la, la, la, la, la.......that is how one feels when a head cold decides to take up residence in the brain....and I don't want or need it....my needs never include a head cold..yetch!!!!!  Runny eyes, stuffy nose, cough, cough.....yes, I know you sympathize but don't want or need it so don't plan a visit this week for I am indisposed, a lovely word for a nasty head cold.

I stayed in yesterday, did some reading, found a few words for a cross word puzzle, looked out the window wishing the weather was not so lovely, warm and springlike but it was 'what it is' as my friend Doris would say.   I think Mother Nature is pretty mean to send head colds, Spring fevers and the like around...not a nice way to start the Spring season....not a nice trick after  the long winter months.   Oh well...not much we can do but take one day as it comes and make the very best of it.   

The court yard is pitch black, one light on the outside of the building shines bright and right into my window.   No cars coming in;  too early....but that will change soon.   No lights inside the hospital wing..um..wonder what time it is.....I wont go look as it may be a lot earlier than I want it to be....sleep....sleep where are you???  Well.....it is not here so I think I'll go for a refill, hunker down in my easy chair and concentrate on the television, a bit of news.   I hope your day is going to be g r e a t, as Spring brings walking weather and getting up and out early makes for bright and cherry folks...if not, go back to bed and try again later.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Be the best you can be....you can do it...try....see how easy it is.    Don't forget to light a candle today just because you can.  There is a soul waiting at the gate needing one short prayer ...so do your job and get one little soul beyond the  pearly gates.....as the old Irish would say, "do your job and rack up a few points for when your turn comes"....good idea...get busy.  Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment