Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hump Day...Wednesday....

Good Morning!!!  March marches on, the 21st day already and my little sign reminds me to say a little prayer for a good day, all day....."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.  Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"....so....off to a good start.....now, to open the other eye, open the blinds and greet a new day.

It is dark out there, the light on the side of the building reflects on the street below and there are puddles out there this morning.  We must have had a little rain during the night but it was so soft I didn't hear it.   It is after six a.m. and there should be some lights on and a bit of activity over there but silence prevails.....good....the folks are getting in a bit of extra sleep this morning and that is a good thing...smile.

My coffee is hot and tasty....good stuff....helps me to wake up and face the new day.    I wonder what is in store for us.    I am about to find out as I have no plans and need to clean out some files and make room for new 'stuff';   we save stuff and then have to find a way to sift through and get rid of the paper that makes for a messy file....neat is good...but...what to keep, what to throw away....um.....

So....I am enjoying my hot coffee.  I would love to have a big fat jelly doughnut to go with it but there is nothing good in this house....smile...you have heard that before.....there was but it is long gone....wonder where it went????   ha...ha....only YOU know!!!!

Go....have yourself a fun day doing what you love to do best.   Be a good friend, hug a friend or two;  lunch out is good;  or fix lunch in that is even better.....hugs....lots of them....the icing on the goodies.....share YOU with those you love and like.    The goal for today....ten hugs......go....open up those arms and let a friend ...or...even an enemy in....make today overflow with your special magic.    Later gater!!!  I'm off for a refill and hopefully a day full of love, laughter and sunshine.   Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment