Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 19, 2018

Good Morning!!!!

When the expression "when the road rises up to meet you....", I think they had this in mind.    Good morning.   How are you this morning?    I am good.....not awake...but getting there.   coffee....aah!!!!   I have been fooling around on the computer and it is already seven a.m. and I have yet to write a word or two....The mind is still asleep....the blinds are not open....the day has begun and I am still trying to wake up....just not in the mood...smile!!!! 

St Paddy's Day has come and gone..and today is St. Joseph's Day although I don't think it is celebrated int he style it should be.   St. Joseph certainly was special even if he didn't drive snakes out of Ireland.....wonder who thought that tale up???   Not me!!! 

A new day, hopefully a day of promise.   The cars are all parked at the hospital wing, the shades are all drawn and quiet reigns.    The sky is a pale blue, not a cloud in it, and there is no breeze at all this morning.  The trees are still....we will find out more as it enfolds but right now quiet is the awesome stillness of early morning.

I hope your day is a good one and you accomplish all you set out to do.   I hope you find time to visit the sick, help the needy, feed a few friends not only bread from your table but the warmth of hugs and love for the rest of the day.

Go...be YOU....be the shining light that guides those you love .   As for me, I am off for a refill, wake up and start my day...blogging...about????  I have no idea...yet.....as the old Irish would say "May the road rise up to meet you...."  so get up, go out and enjoy today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment