Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday, Monday.....4:44 a.m.

Good morning.    It was four four four a.m. when I turned the computer on but is now 5:24 AM and I have my hot coffee right here by my elbow...sip, sip, sip.....aah!!!!Oh, I was not idle, I made my bed.   Now to think of some words to put on the computer to wish you well and hope that your new day is going to be the best one yet.    Wonder what plans you have today???   I have one eye open, not a plan in my head...yet....but I am not really awake...but working on it.

The court yard is quiet with its one light on the side of the building.   The night workers cars are parked waiting for a new shift to begin.....should be a change over soon and some morning light to go with it...right now it is pitch black, and you could hear a pin drop if someone dropped one.      I have my hot coffee to sip and am half awake wondering what I can tell you about this morning.....nothing....I didn't go anywhere yesterday, stayed in and had drop in company which was fun.   A Glenn Miller concert puts everyone "In the Mood"....toe tapping time...memories of days gone bye.....dancing days....music...music....music!!!!
We find the mind gives us so much more than we bargain for.   Memories.....so many good ones and so much pleasure in reliving them. 

 The new week begins and I think by mid week we are going to go to a museum.   Last I heard it was the Submarine Base and that should be interesting.    Today should be a quiet one;  no plans as yet;   haven't talked with 'the girls' so have no idea if they have made any special plans;  probably not;   probably catching up from their weekend activities.    So.....I will let you get on with your day.  I hope it is special, just like YOU.....smile.     Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment