Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, March 16, 2018

Hello!!

Good Morning.     It is Friday....all day.....the 16th of March and it is 5:37 AM.....cars are coming into the parking lot slowly;    the hospital windows are dark, no one up and moving as yet.    My coffee is not hot, sort of tepid as the expression goes....not to my liking so off I go for a little heat in the cup.

AAH!!!!!  Hot coffee!!!!!   

There was a little activity out in the court yard last evening;  have no idea what was going on but something was on going over in the hospital wing. Hopefully nothing really bad,  no one likes to see or hear of activity over there...quiet is good.    The court yard is pitch black with the exception of the outside light which helps the workers find their way in for the day.      I had spent the day over with Christine helping with some mailing and watching some of the Netflick shows.   The two cats love to keep me warm and love to cuddle...."pet me, pet me'....and I do.   I was to go back today and  get some more mailings out but it is Friday and it is laundry day here for me. 

I am wondering what YOU are up to today....something fun I hope.    A good day to shop for the weekend.   A good day to be out and about, although I cannot see anything but blackness in the court yard...it is only after five a.m.     what????  YOU are not up....well....some folks can sleep in...lucky ducks!!!

I am going to refill my coffee cup;   hunker down in my easy chair,  put on the TV and find out what has gone on in the night......and at 5:55 AM I might get in a little more snoozing.....but my usual history is once awake ...you stay awake.....that does not mean YOU have to...smile.    So hopefully you are sound asleep, dreaming good dreams and enjoying the warmth of your bed.   As for me, I am off for a refill,  my chair, the TV and feet up on the hassock....and after awhile I will start a new day, a busy day, a fun day....

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment