Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 27, 2018

5:49 a.m. Sunday

There is an old Irish proverb that talks about 'may the road rise up to meet you', how about a ride on this road this morning?   It would be a wake up ride I'm sure.

ha, ha, ha.....Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning to YOU!!!

I think my kids  thought I was pulling their hair out ....and that was before I put the brush to work.
Good Morning!!!!!  How are you today?   It is Sunday, no breeze, worker cars all in, blinds still drawn in the hospital wing and the leaves in the trees are not moving.  A small truck and four cars parked outside my window.   Silence!!!!   The start of a new Sunday and soon folks will be up and getting ready to attend the church of their choice.   I have no interesting news this morning as I did not go anywhere special yesterday.   Only one blind is open in the hospital wing.    So far there is one black, three grey and one white car parked outside my window.   Workers already busy in their new work day.   The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning.  Quiet....Silence....the sky is pale, soft blue, and the reflection of the sun on the trees is really a very pretty sight.  So a brand new day begins....and I am off for a refill of my coffee , on to my easy chair and some television news before I dress for the day.   I have no special plans and I am not adverse to hearing a plan or two from my girls.   Maybe I can extend an invitation out to lunch, um....worth a try.   I hope your day is spectacular and you get to do all of the things you love to do.  Remember to be loving..be kind...be a ray of sunshine as  you donate a little of YOU into the lives of those you love and like.   Go make today a banner day filled with good thoughts, lots of hugs and some kind words...share you...be the beacon of light and love.   Go.....enjoy your day, all day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment