Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 10, 2018

A New Thursday...all day!!!

I think I told you about the 'show' last Sunday....here at the Gallery!!!!
My mind goes off by itself these days;  this getting 'old' is not as much fun as I was told, or else my sense of humor has gone for a long walk.    This is a lovely picture of the Gallery and it is a place to go where you find treasures of all kinds ...and, you can wile away a few hours enjoying the talent of others.  Believe me we have some very talented artists right here in Port Orchard.   I know, I brag a lot but they should be bragged about as the work they do is not only professional but just down right GOOD...enjoyable....come and visit for yourself and you will know what I am talking about.   and.....if you come on a 'show' day you can enjoy some delightful treats. 

I am sitting here at the computer looking out the big window at the outside.  The hospital building is across from me and the shades are still down as the patients snooze away.  It is only a little after six a.m.  I wake up early so get up and head for the coffee pot and then here at the computer where I can open the shade and see what is on going in the courtyard.  Usually, a lot of nothing, a few parked cars having just dropped a day worker off.   There are a row of very tall trees behind the hospital building which either move with a wind or just stay still.  My weather report for the day..smile.    This morning the trees are still, nothing on the move and the quiet is peaceful.    I am in need of a refill so I will wish you a truly wonderful day, hopefully filled with love and laughter.   Remember you get out of your day what YOU put into it...So....work hard at filling your day with love and laughter.   I am going grocery shopping....treats....and a few staples...ha.ha.  ... well, how else can you keep a stylish figure!!!!   Go....be good, be kind, be gentle,  be YOU!!!! Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment