Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday All Day!!

Good Sunday morning....my calendar says so.....my mind ...blank.....must go with 'old' age.....quiet prevails, cars all parked in their space, blinds down in the hospital wing, sky is all grey no clouds this morning and the tree tops are still, not a bit of movement...a new day...a Sunday all day....and????? what to do, where to go????  um....maybe no place doing some resting and feet up with a good book in hand...sounds good to me.

or....smile....a call...a ride out....a place to go...something to do...with the best of the best...family members.....as one friend usually says, "it is what it is...and it will out"....so, time will tell.

Meanwhile, a blog to do...that is my first chore...no not a chore...but a project of love as I wake up and visit those who put up with me ....skies are light grey, almost the lightest blue you can imagine.  The tree tops are still, no breeze of any kind, and the pink bushes in front of the hospital wing look brighter because of what seems like time standing still. 

So a new day begins.  I am hungry so off I go to my little kitchen, maybe a scrambled egg this morning, buttered toast and hot....hot...coffee.   I would invite you to join me but you are just to far away......absence makes the heart grow fonder.....b.s. makes the grass grow longer.....I'd rather you were here or I was there enjoying a breakfast together.  What is that old adage....'if wishes were horses beggars would ride'....on a white steed to our favorite restaurant;   an omelet would be good and tasty.....um....I am off for a refill and a new day....go...fill your cup with your favorite beverage;   put a piece of bread in the toaster, got any jelly?   hope so....enjoy....go...have a wonderful day all day.  Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment