Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 24, 2018

Good Thursday morning!!

There is nothing like the beautiful bewitching dragon flower to say good morning.   A real beauty, an awesome flower, variety is the spice of life and this one is awesome.   If I had a garden I'd like some fabulous dragons reaching for the sunshine.   There is a garden patch by the side of the hospital building and there really is little planted there, a few very tiny shrubs, shaped round, low and green, doesn't do much.  One rose colored bush and a smaller pink one are the only color, the rest are treelike green bushes and the gardener must like round shapes as they are all round, even the tiny ones close to the ground.   I am not complaining, honest, as it gives me a bit of greenery and color to look at, along with a very spindly  tree and a few green round shaped tree like bushes...a bit of color...a bit of the outdoors, so I am not complaining as my view could be nothing but the low hospital wing building with shades drawn.

The worker are going in and one young lady has her hair grown far below her waist.  I bet it is a lot to take care of.   She is limping this morning, maybe she stubbed her toe getting out of bed.   Silence prevails, nothing moving at the moment....ah, the sound of silence......leads to thinking time..smile.

My coffee cup is empty so you know what I am going to be doing...the sooner the better.  I am ready for a refill, turn on the tv news and put my feet up for awhile longer.   It is Thursday all day, nothing planned so I may take a dust rag to the furniture.....or not....smile!!!!

There are a few different cars coming in this morning;  a light grey wagon type; one lovely bronze shade coupe and the ones already parked vary in color, shape and size.  One worker is walking by with a cup of coffee in her hands, not in a hurry..smile....

So now you are up to date....the morning ha begun....time for a hot cup of coffee and hopefully find something good to go with it....but as you have heard before, so many times,  'there is nothing good in this house'  ....well, I have a good appetite..smile.

I am off for a new day.  I have hopes of a good day, all day....reminds me of an old saying about 'you get out of it what you put into it' ;  so...I had better find some good things to put into my day...and you find some for your day....go...be good, be kind, be gentle, be loving.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment