Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 17, 2018

Flight Time

Good byes are always happy and sad times.   John Is off for his flight back home and I miss him already.  It is so wonderful to have him here to share time with.  He is so easy to love.   We had a great visit and I hope it wont be long before we find a way to share time again....there is an old saying about distance makes the heart grow fonder but remember the ending which says b.s. makes the grass grow longer....a bit irreverent but you know what I mean....I miss my son already and he hasn't put foot on the bus to the airport yet..smile.   He is on his way and we had a great time sharing and caring which is what made our world a happy place and hopefully more in the future....never enough when it comes to having a family member within arms reach.

There is no wind this morning.  It is quiet, calm and light is beginning to show up in our skies.  The worker cars are parked, but not all, I see a few empty spaces out there.   The blinds are down in the hospital wing, no movement over there, but it is still just a little past six a.m. and sleeping in is much more important that waking up to early as that makes for a very long day.    A couple of the day workers are heading in.   A new day, a busy day, hopefully a good day.

I am off for a refill and some news.  I hope your day is a 'good' one and you enjoy your seconds.    Don't forget to do a good deed or two;   hug someone because you can;   smile as it is catching;   be YOU and make your world a bright and beautiful place today.

Coffee is hot;  news is on;  off to my chair, feet up...aah!!!!  I'll love you and leave you for another time....be good, be careful, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment