Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A New Tuesday....all day!!!

Rolling out a new day;  a sunshine day, a no wind at all day as nothing is moving in the trees and bushes;  all silent;   quiet;   early morning!!!!  A day to go out and about doing what you love to do.

I have no news this morning, nothing of interest as I didn't go anywhere or do anything that is worth talking about.    I have had a very quiet morning.  The girls haven't even been around to say good morning and check up on us.  It is nice to know they will be around to be sure we are all healthy and happy.   Good ladies, caring and know how to be quiet of an early morning...smile.

My computer is facing a large picture window to the parking area so the worker cars are all in and parked for the day.   The workers have a special spot so I am looking at the same old cars, old???? I hardly think so as a couple of the are brand new.   I think I have told you this a dozen time but that is what you get when you have a friend in what I call a bit of captivity...smile. 

I had an e-mail from an old friend this morning.  A delightful surprise.  Bob and his wife, Adele, were buddies in the old days of NARFE, an organization we belonged to and did a lot of work for.   We had some good times, good trips to conventions and a lot of happy memories.   I am hoping for a trip up to visit son Michael this summer and if I do go, I'll be sure to make a dinner date with him. 

Other than that, no new news of value....sun is out;  early in the day;   no plans yet; but one never knows what a day will hold....I'm willing and waiting to find out...smile.

I hope your day is a Tony Tiger GREAT day;  all day.   Go enjoy the sunshine, do a bit of gardening, take a walk around the block and admire your neighbors flowers.   Be good, be kind, be gentle.  Off for a refill, watch the exercise....well I'm to old for all that exercise...everything has to move and I find,  at this age, not all 'things' want to move anymore...ha.ha..going to love you and leave you for now.  I'll be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment