Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday

Good Morning!!!  I am up. The sky is a faded light blue, no clouds,  I am not awake.   I have not had my coffee as yet as it is still brewing and the aroma is beginning to fill the apartment and I am more than ready for my first cup....I'll be back.

The sky is a very light grey, tree leaves are still, not a bit of movement, shades down in the hospital wing, the worker's cars parked for the day and a new day begins....It is Friday, all day, the end of a week that was calm and clear, no storms of any kind and that isn't all bad.  The workers are in, cars are parked and I have a red one sitting out there in the parking space just under my window.  It isn't really red, but in that field, a lovely color with a bit of orange tint to it, have no idea what it is called but the automobile makers are thinking bright and beautiful.  At the moment silence outside, tv on inside here and we should get paid for all the ads we have to listen to.   One of the lady reporters has a grating voice for so early in the morning.  I can say it does wake you up...smile.

I hope you will make good use of your hours today.  Fill the with good deeds.   Be a welcome mat...smile.    Be aware life is short at best so go and make today a good day all day.  Stay well.   Stay happy.   BE YOU....and make someone you love , or even like, feel good today.    Coffee is hot, tasty and almost gone so off for a refill and the start of a brand new day.    Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment