Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 28, 2018

A New Monday!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this lovely yellow bush is a loathsome weed that takes over the countryside.   It is a little after six o'clock, shades still down in the hospital wing, traffic was heavy this morning as most of the workers cars are parked and they are already on duty.  It is a bright morning, sun is up, trees are still, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning.  I am up, as to being awake...well....it will happen in time but not until I have one more cup of coffee..smile....aah!!!! The pattern changed this week and the worker's cars are all parked on this side of the roadway.  I have one grey, two different shades of red and two white cars parked directly in front of my window.  The tiny bird has been and gone...a cute little sparrow like bird, tiny and grey.  At this time of the morning the bushes across from my window are bright, one a deep pink and two very light pink low bushes that are lovely to look at.   My coffee cup is empty ...I'll be right back.

AAH!!!!!  Hot coffee,  sip, sip,.....um.....good to the last drop!!!!

My view is of a very light blue sky, tall trees not moving even a little bit, so no wind this morning.   I can see two red, one grey, and two white cars in front of my window this morning.  There are more but not in my sight.  It is silent....so...I am to blog but have few words this morning.   I had a good yesterday spent with granddaughter Erin who invited me to join her browsing the junker store.  No, I did not find a treasure but I did look.   When I got back to Pat's house I chose to sit out in the sunshine and it was lovely, quiet, and very restful.   So my morning words are not very different today;  same old, same old,...smile....and that is not at all bad.   Peaceful and silent at the moment.   It will change before long, folks will be up and about making all kinds of noises and we will all be off for another busy day;  productive????  not sure, but it is in the trying that we shine.    Have yourself a good day...all day....do something good for you after you finish up on the good deeds to others.  Hugs to all.



1 comment:

  1. We have enjoyed a nice and sunny day in Walla Walla, worked on some computer issues, and FBI's suggestion that was featured on the local news the AM, something to do with Russian Malware attacks on LOTS of routers, have a good week, time to check on the content for tomorrow's podcast.

    ReplyDelete