Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day!!!

Good Sunday Morning....May 13, 2018....now that is a date to think about...time has a way of going bye and we hardly  notice, then a special day comes and we wake up to the fact that life is passing a lot quicker than we realize.   So......take time today to enjoy the seconds.....each one to be special.....each one shared with those you love and add a few you like...smile.    Be magnanimous.....be joyful....be one with open arms and hugs for those you love and like.    That is what mothers do!!  So have a Happy Mothers Day!!!

It is a sunshine day.   The hospital wing window shades are still drawn, not need to wake up early when you can snooze to your hearts content.    A tiny bird is sitting on the fence;  a good morning call....I like that. 

All of the cars are parked facing my window, not sure I like that but it really doesn't matter that much as I don't use that area anyway, but my big widow opens to the courtyard and that is where the cars are so I'll admire the little red one, ignore all the white ones and welcome the only black one.  I actually saw a green one drive bye....different, not sure I like it...ha,ha...like it makes a difference....there is one cream colored one, different, not bad....shows the dirt, I bet...smile....but if voting I think the deep red one would get the prize.

I am off for a refill, finish the blog and get ready to put my shoes on.   ... well, not for awhile, don't put them on until I have to..smile.   I am not planning on going out for awhile.   I am going to be lazy this morning, turn on the television and hunker down in my chair, hot coffee in hand, feet up....aah!!!!

Have a wonderful, stupendous day, all day,  be good, be kind, be gentle and most of all loving....Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment