Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Morning

I have been looking for some pictures to post but there are no new ones this morning.  I need to go on a photo shoot and find some interesting shots to post; um...the thought is good, but the spirit is lacking at this time of the morning...I'd have to put my shoes on...smile!!!

It is Sunday morning and I have been sitting here at the computer for a good hour and have accomplished nothing.   My intentions were good but I have no new news, no new pictures, and my mind is wool gathering, as the old expression goes.....seems like the mind is going off on little jaunts all its own....and not having gone anywhere or done anything special it is not easy to keep you content with words to live bye...ha.ha...well, I have to say something.....what????  I have not gone anywhere special;  have not started anything new ...but...I did finish a knitting project and that makes for a banner day....as I am really not much of a knitter...a sewer....a painter....a cook...and bottle washer...smile.....but I try.

So, I will say good-morning and wish you a good day, all day.   I hope you find things to do to make you smile;  I hope you find friends to share time with;  I just hope your day is wonderful..just like YOU!!!

I am off for a refill, going to put my shoes on and go off the the Gallery today..I hear the new show is really something to view....I'm ready.  So....be good, be kind, be gentled, be a friend, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment