Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday!!!!

And, if there was a swing out there in the yard, I would go out and swing this morning....yep!!!  I am heading for another birthday....I didn't know I could count so high...the trees are still this morning, a baby blue sky and the blinds over in the hospital wing are closed tight.  The cars are all parked and one worker is looking for a space to park, all spaces are full but there is more parking area out in the back and he or she will have to walk a few more steps if they have to park in the back area. A bit of walking exercise will help them wake up.  So much sympathy from me.  smile!!

A clear light blue sky this morning, no movement of the tees;  quiet, stillness....a big yellow truck just went by making noise as it goes over the speed bumps.  Rattle, roll and shake..smile.     Silence again....May eleventh and a Friday, wonder what is in store for me today.   I know...laundry day...ha,ha, and you thought I was going to tell you I was off on a new adventure....I wish!! 

My coffee cup is empty and I need a refill.  I have not turned on the television yet but soon will.  A full cup, feet up....mornings are not all bad...smile.

SO!!!!  GO!!!! Have yourself a GREAT DAY doing what YOU love to do best.  Be good, be kind, be gentle , be patient and smile while you do it.   Be a beacon of light and ignore those who are not 'morning folks'.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment