Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Day After!!

Good Wednesday morning, feels like a Monday morning, cars are all parked, quiet prevails, no breeze this morning, blinds down in the hospital wing and even the trees are not moving.  A few cars have been moving in and out of the driveway, most of the worker's cars are parked on my side of the parking lot directly in front of my window.   The white cars have it this morning as there are more of them than any other color, I think grey is a favorite too.   One black one which stands out....all sizes and shapes...smile!!

A new day, hopefully a good one.   I had a terrific, stupendous birthday weekend, it was worth getting this 'old', creeping up to the big one, but still have a way to go..smile....I was wined and dined, fed the best of food and didn't miss a desert.   I had a birthday to remember for a long time.....well, until the next one if I am lucky enough to pile them on...smile.

While I think of it, thank one and all for the lovely cards, the wishes and hugs.  I am one very lucky lady.    Right now I am off for a refill, turn on the tv for some news, feet up, coffee hand, nothing left of the doughnut..um...they never do last...can't imagine how come....smile!!!  Go...have yourself a day filled with friends, love and laughter.  Be YOU!!!  Be glad you are alive, well and able to take a new day on with smiles and hugs.    Enjoy today...all day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment