Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday, Monday, la, la, la......

I am thankful for many things in my life and YOU are someone to be thankful for;  your love, your friendship, you willingness to share time and thoughts...um....some blessings are to be counted every day....and YOU are one of them.   It is Monday all over again, a great weekend with a chance to listen to music and have a little tea party....the gallery had a wonderful guitar player and some fancy treats to help us enjoy a Sunday afternoon out.   It was a small turnout but just enough to make it enjoyable.   The musician played with his heart in his music and his fingers flew over the keys making magic sounds.  The treats were delicious and the company all you could possibly ask for....a good afternoon, a lovely time, and everyone had a really good musical time.   Toe tapping, humming....um.....I am already for the next date, smile!!!

The car are all parked, sort of a grey day, skies are a light blue, trees are still, a few birds flying around and one is hopping along the fence right now.  I have four white cars of all sizes and shapes, along with two red cars in front of my window.   It is quiet....silence....nothing moving.  The blinds are down but for one window, someone is awake early.     I am looking at the shapes of the small bushes, rounded tops, one is a large bush with a red flower, more russet in shading and it has grown sideways so all of the flowers are bent towards two other bushes, one tall and very green, the other a beautiful deep pink, although I hasten to call it pink, more depth to it so I don't know what shade to call it.  The other bush is a few feet away and very pink, really pink, shocking pink to name it properly.   The trees behind the roof of the building are not moving at all this morning, so no wind.   The sky is a very light blue, almost white and bare.  A picture of silence.

I love you.  I wish you a good day all day.  I am off for a refill of my coffee,  going to hunker down in my easy chair, turn on the news of the day and relax before my new day begins and hopefully a fun one. Go...have some fun and make your day the best one yet.   Be good, be kind, be gentle ...be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment