Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday Evening


Hello.   I have been watching Hallmark stories all afternoon....had my fill of all that sweetness and light;  off to find a shoot em up cowboy or a murder mystery...ha.ha.    the picture is downtown Port Orchard..pretty neat eh?    There are several antique stores to keep us busy looking for that special treasure.

A good clear day all day;   no wind at all;   quiet around here for a Friday.   I had to pamper a sore toe and shoes hurt;   but a rest should help it mend...

It has been quiet around here today.  No company to stay for a visit.  Patricia did come to check on me and we had a nice visit.   I made myself a miserable dinner; didn't have anything GOOD.....ha.ha...you have heard that before.   Tea is good and that is what I am going to have soon.  There is nothing, and I mean nothing sweet and decadent in this kitchen;   crackers and that has no appeal even if I put peanut butter on them.   So hot tea it is and I'll try  not to complain..but....ha,ha...you know I will.

So....with nothing to say, having done nothing useful, nothing to say, haven't had anyone to talk to for some hours, I will love you and leave you to enjoy your television programs and maybe some guests...and I will go back to my easy chair, feet on the hassock, Hallmark stories and some hot tea.   All is not lost...smile!!!

Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!!!!   Snore if you dare!!   Tomorrow, tomorrow, a new day coming up;  wonder what is in store for us!   Hopefully, a hug and some good news and maybe drop in company with a bag of jelly doughnuts....I think that is called 'wishful thinking' . . . So....

Be good, be kind, be gentle and Go with God, you couldn't find a better companion....smile....love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment