Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 26, 2018

It's Saturday....all day!!!!

Isn't nature amazing!!!   A picture sends a thousand words through our minds and or imagination does the rest.   I love to take time to find the hidden treasures in a picture like this one.   

The sky is a baby blue this morning, birds are out flying around, passing my window, not one has stopped on the fence this morning although all of the workers cars are in and parked facing my window.   I have a patriotic view as one is red, one white and one blue...two parked close to each other and the other a safe distance from a scratch..smile.

It is silent at the moment;  'not a creature stirring, no even a mouse' ....well, not one I can see anyway.   The blinds are still down in the hospital wing, the workers are in doing their duties.  It is silent at the moment so silver wings are flitting through the trees that are motionless, not a sign of a breeze this morning. 
A new day beginning and the silence refreshing.

I want to wish you a good day, all day.  Take time to 'smell the roses';  don't forget to say a prayer for those who are in need.    One of our men is out in the courtyard walking his little dog.   How he love that little dog...a long body,  close to the ground, moving along like it know where it wants to go and takes his master along with him. 

It is Saturday...think I've said that once or twice already...smile.    Saturday is good...nothing wrong with celebrating another one....get up...get out...and have yourself a day to remember.  I am off for a refill, get dressed and I think off to help my girls with their yard sale.    Not sure yet, but I had better put my shoes on. 

 My doorbell just rang and an invitation to go out for breakfast but too late as I have already had my coffee, second cup already gone...so nice to have an invitation early in the morning. 

I hope your day is special;  like YOU!!!!   Enjoy it to the fullest...be good, be kind, be gentle and smile some sunshine into the lives of those you love and like.  Be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment