Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 30, 2018

It's Thursday Morning!!!

Good Morning!!!!  Silence, blinds down in the hospital wing; worker's cars are parked on 'my' side, of the road this morning.  Looks like someone has a brand new grey four door with a big glass roof top,bet it gives a smooth ride.  There is one that actually looks purple, strange, or I should say different, a cross between Navy blue and Soldier blue;  good looking and different.

The little bird is on the roof top standing like a little statue, no movement at all, and the little tree is turning beautiful shades of golden yellow.  The huge trees in the back of the hospital wing tower over the roof top and the leaves are actually glowing in the early light.  Nothing moving....silence...

 A new day to enjoy, well I would if I didn't have to go to the dentist;  but..on the other hand I am glad I am going as there is a space between two teeth that should not be there and you can only imagine what a pain that is....no trouble unless one eats...ha.ha....

So...I wish you a good day, all day...I hope you find reasons to laugh out loud.  I hope you share time and hugs with those you love and like.   It is your turn...so catch up on your news and send a verbal hug. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment