Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 2, 2018

A New Friday Morning!!

Good morning.   Darkness out there in the court yard with the exception of a car or two finding its way to a parking spot.   No lights on in the building itself, it is early, and it is Friday and it is much to early to want to be up and about. 

How are you this morning?  I hope you are well, feeling good and ready for a new weekend.   Are you doing anything special?  Going places?   Take time to have fun and do something you have been wanting to do.   That tune is in my brain..."I'm making a list and checking it twice, going to find out who is naughty and nice...Santa Clause is coming to town"   . . . and you thought I forgot the words....So....it is shop until you drop time;  the list gets longer each year and choosing just the right gift is not always easy...but..you can and you will do it...smile.

Remember that 'good deeds' does not have a price tag;  so...get busy!!

I am off for a refill;  turn on the tv and see what happened during the night hours.   . . . and. . . I might even get in a snooze or two and wait for a little light in the skies.   I am humming...."I don't want to get up...I don't want to get up...it is to early in the morning!!"   and my cup is empty....horrors!!!   I am going for a refill, hunker down in my easy chair, turn on the television and think about getting 'motivated' some time soon....but not just yet!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment