Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hump Day!!

AAH!!!! Coffee...Coffee.....good, black, hot and tasty the wake-upper of the morning and I have nothing to complain about....well, I  will think of something..ha,ha....nope...nothing comes to mind as it is pitch black out my window, the night light is still on outside the hospital wing and one room has the shades up and someone is watching television hunkered down and comfortable probably wish for a nice hot breakfast to be delivered...wonder what they serve over there, but, unwilling to find out...healthy and hardy is best for a new day ... and, I hope you are all healthy and hardy this morning.

Dinner out last evening with my girls and friends,  Kira and Bill , a couple we love to share time with.   The food was good as was the service and we had a good time, reasons to laugh out loud and enjoy a couple of hours. 

I see the road outside is a bit wet, must have had a sprinkle or two in the night.  It is pitch black out there now so I will have to wait to see what is in store weather wise today.   A little rain wouldn't hurt but then neither would a little sunshine...smile!!

My coffee cup is empty, the tv is on, it is much to early to be up and about so I am going to go to my easy chair, feet up on the hassock and watch the 'boob tube' awhile and then I might get motivated for a new day.  No rush, no fuss....just time to wake up.

I hope you are feeling tip top today and have a day you will remember with love and laughter.  Be good....be kind...be gentle...be YOU!!!   Make someone you know and love smile today just because you are in their day...remind yourself good deeds are good for you....and those you wish to share yourself with. 

Off for a refill, feet up, tv on, time to relax.... have to go and find something to watch on television but first things first...coffee refill....coffee, coffee...ha,ha.   well something has to wake me up.

Have yourself a good day ...all day...be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you love and like.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment