Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday...again!!!

Time flies whether you are having fun or not;  it is Saturday morning around five a.m. and I am awake sitting here at the computer;  looking out into a driveway and I see a couple of lights on in two of the rooms across the way.  My coffee cup is full,  aah!!!! and I have open eyes but I don't think I am fully awake yet...but..working on it..smile.

The night light is shining on a car roof top which looks wet...um...wonder if we had a little rain in the night.  This is the time of morning when you cannot see the morning sky from the earth, it is all one, even the trees fade into the mix.  Quiet....silence...nice!!!

It is a new Saturday and I have not made any plans for today;  guess I will take what comes my way and see what develops ....If you are still snoozing....good....don't get up on my account...smile......grab a few more of those z's and hopefully enjoying a dream or two.  As for me, my coffee cup is empty so off for a refill and to blog.....hope your day is wonderful, filled with bright and beautiful people and events.....go....enjoy the day.  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment